Expert Level, with the ability to execute End to End our Data Journey
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Agree standards with the key stakeholders for the platform and drive these to completion
- Ongoing updates/refinements to the standards defined
- Identify and initiate optimisation opportunities of the system
- Manage relationship with the technology partners
- Ownership of system administration, limited development, actively involved with developers
- Product influencers to future versions of the product
- Industry Expert that creates and manages a public role in the technology for the organisation
- Understanding of the end to end data flow and use
- 7-10 years in an IT environment, at least 5 years data warehouse & amp; data management experience
- At least 5 years IIS experience
- Minimum Matric
- Tertiary Qualification Preferred
- Certification is critical as it will ensure a level of ability and understanding of the system
- IBM Certified Specialist in at least one Infosphere product
- Banking experience
- Linux skills beneficial
- Dataware house skills
- Additional warehousing platform experience
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is LVXXX-XXXX which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a salary negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on liza at e dash merge dot co dot za or call her on XXX-XXXX to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www e dash merge dot co dot za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”