Exciting opportunity has opened up for a candidate with Cisco ACI Dataceter skills. Must have the following knowledge:
Strong knowledge of Cisco routing and switching and security. (essential)
Skills directly related to the design, implementation, and management of networking and software defined networking (SDN) solutions. (non negotiable)
High-level datacentre technologies and concepts (platforms, virtualization, storage, networking, administration, compute, service-graphs, etc.) (essential)
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco Nexus NXOS and ACI.
- Skilled in using Visio and other network documentation software.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Cisco Certifications preferred (CCDP, CCNP or CCIE.)
- Configuration management of networking devices using automation tools (APIC-EM, DNAC, Cisco Prime) and API scripting with Python.
- Experience with logical design models (L2/L3, VPC, VDC, Datacentre Zones, Spanning tree, VRF, VTP, VLANs, physical cabling).
- Working technical knowledge of network control protocols (QOS, PfR, PoE, NTP, DHCP), network management protocols (CDP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP) and security protocols (SSH, HTTPS, AAA, IPSec, TustSec).
- Strong knowledge of IP communication and routing is required (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP). Experience with inter-company routing is preferred.
- Understand WAN and transport technologies (DMVPN and MPLS).
- 10+ years experience supporting complex Cisco networks.