Leading health care and insurance provider currently looking for an Intermediate level Java developer to join their team. Key Purpose of the role is to design, code, test, debug and correct program modules in development. Provide support and maintenance of computer systems and produce complex specifications and implement systems enhancements.
- BSc Degree or National Diploma in Information Technology
- 3 years systems development experience in Java, Java EE
- OAP, XML, XSLT, Web Services experience / Linux experience
- Web Security experience / Broad Java/J2EE Pattern knowledge
- JBoss Seam, JSF, RichFaces and/or IceFaces experience
- ORM technology eg. Hibernate experience
- Java Batch Scheduling (eg. Flux, Quartz) experience
- Java EE 5 & 6 experience / EJB 3 & EJB 2 experience.
- Design of the system architecture
- Assistance with the production of technical specifications
- Design solutions across multiple systems
- Strong technical knowledge across multiple disciplines (such as development patterns, MVC, front-end frameworks, Spring framework, performance and optimisation)
- Debug across multiple systems
- Build and maintain systems
- Integrate new systems with existing ones
- Analyse existing systems to evaluate user requirements, assist with technical specifications
This is a permanent role based in the Sandton, offering a salary from R500K to R600K per annum, cost to company. The reference for this role is ND39130- 2018. Please send your CV as soon as possible to avoid email@example.com
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates.
Email Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call her on XXX-XXXX to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you havent heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position