· Basic Windows Server and Infrastructure knowledge and how it serves a business.
· Active Directory Domain Services and Group Policy knowledge and how it works.
· Oversee the daily performance of computer and network systems
· Provide full support to all internal staff members
· Ensuring Networks and User Machines are fully operational and up to date.
· Administering email and web access
· Ensuring the necessary data protection procedures are implemented
· Timely and effective response to escalated queries and problems
· PC repairs and assembly
· Updating and Patching of User Machines Software
· Managing Ticket System and assigned Tickets with decent turnaround time
· Management of Network Printers
· Managing and Ordering of Consumables and IT equipment
· Maintaining the Asset Register
· Setup equipment for employee use, ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software
· Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken and installation activities
· Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate an resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support
· Confer with staff, users and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications
· Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software
· Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service and support
· Prepare evaluations of software and hardware and recommend improvements or upgrades