When you think about Financial Services do you wish that you could work for one of the top leaders in the industry? A company that values their employees, gives them growth potential, focuses on career advancement and that will take the time to invest in you. Who are always working with the latest tools not only legacy and maintenance, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU.
A JSE Listed Financial Services Group has a requirement for a strong Java Developer with extensive knowledge in JAVA EE, Spring and Hibernate and SQL as well as in-depth knowledge of enterprise, SOA and development patterns and practices.
You will be working in an environment and team that are like a family, ensuring completion of projects, sharing knowledge, skills, and ideas and being rewarded with bonuses and incentives if achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Design and developing J2EE based systems, utilizing existing and future integration mechanisms to create service-based environment, and reducing current platform dependencies
· Implementing solutions within existing applications
· Mentoring and coaching Java EE Developers
· Unit and integration testing
· 5 years experience as a Java EE Software Developer
· Min 3 years experience in Spring and Hibernate
· Min 5 years experience in SQL
· In-depth knowledge of unit and integration testing and test automation
· Experience in build, release and test automation
· BSc Computer Science
· National Diploma in IT
· Any other related Qualification
The reference Number for this position is GZXXX Its a permanent position based in Centurion offering a salary of R800k per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on XXX-XXXX to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals!