Do you want to work with the future of influential technologies, in the cloud domain? Working with some of the best worldwide? Does this seem like the perfect spot for you? Then what are you waiting for Send me your CV!
The business core obstacle is storing personal data outside of S.A Therefore they are focusing on Cloud native data hub to ensure a fast and efficient market of data access as well as a Data grid for fast and simple replication as self-service.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 6 years' worth of experience working with front-end technologies such as Java, Python and/or Ruby in an agile environment
- OpenStack, Linux, Lambda, AWS, Amazon S3,
- Athena, EC2, ECS, EB, ELB, DMS and Redshift
- Public cloud, and related industry and technical concepts, as well as working knowledge of web application development platforms and related technologies
- Experience in architecting and developing solutions for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience securing AWS based DevOps environments, including but not limited to security of different AWS services, secure design of VPC architectures
- Experience defining technical security policies, requirements and designing controls to enforce those policies.
- Good knowledge of the different AWS services
- AWS certificates with skill level "Professional" or "Specialty"
Reference Number for this position is ZH45515 which is a contract position based in Midrand offering a contract rate of R800k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Zara on Zarahh@e-merge.co.za call him on XXX-XXXX to discuss this and other opportunities.