VOLT Africa has an exciting opportunity for a Jnr Community Manager to be based in Cape Town. We are looking for a qualified Community Manager Specialist to join our marketing team. If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you. We are expecting you to be experienced in social media and writing.
Community Managers are generally responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions. Community Managers are involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media and content creation.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns
- Provide engaging content for all social media accounts - internal and external clients
- Create and edit long-form (articles, website copy, blogs) and short-form (social media captions, copywriting, headlines) content
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Coordinate with Marketing, Strategy and Creative teams
- Liaise with Sales departments
- Respond to internal and external requests in a timely manner
- Build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends