Minimum requirements for the role:
- Previous Sales experience having sold solutions and/or products as well as services to the telecommunications and/or fibre or related industries is preferred.
- Previous experience having sold Fibre or ISP Fibre into the industry is preferred.
- Previous experience having had Stock Forecasting experience with client companies is essential.
- Previous experience having sold fibre or ISP fibre into the industry is preferred.
- Computer literacy is essential with excellent working knowledge of Excel and/or Pastel.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing existing customers and developing new business, as well as managing Contractors.
- Ensuring monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets are met.
- Managing the sales process from lead generation (cold calling), presentations, objections, solutions and the closing of deals.
- Overseeing and doing basic designs, projects, presentations and troubleshooting, as well as managing stock.
- Identifying and overseeing fibre tenders.
- Maintaining an agreed level of pro-active telephone contact with both existing and prospective customers.
- Keeping up to date with any developments relevant to customer accounts.
- Ensuring all orders received are entered onto Evolution accurately and following up with procurement and warehouse until final delivery to client.
- Ensuring forecasting is done with clients together with internal departments, including management, to make sure the correct required stock levels are maintained.
- Overseeing the product pricing with the procurement and technical departments.
- Ensuring that customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion, and where relevant, such matters must be escalated to the Sales Manager.
Salary package, including benefits, are highly negotiable based on experience gained.