A well-established, reputable and long standing organisation has a great opportunity available for a Marketing Coordinator to be based in Durban.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns and events by assembling and analysing strategy objectives and sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organising promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing reports.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports regional marketing teams with major campaigns.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Provide support to marketing department.
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Improve communication efficiencies within company.