Main Purpose: To provide technical support and solutions in terms of sales, manufacturing, construction and maintenance of the Power Generation and other related industries.
Key Performance Areas:
- Design calculations, drawings and report writing for a wide range of valves and applications with a focus on pressure equipment.
- Review client queries, technical documents and specifications.
- Select appropriate equipment from supplier catalogues ensuring compliance to design codes, client specifications and legislation.
- Condition assessment based on quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Compile repair method statement with workshop staff and generate reports.
- Ensure compliance to the repair methodology by both workshop and field services.
- Draw up procedures for welding, repair, refurbishments, and pressure testing.
- Write and review the BOM/quantities and material specifications.
- Quality driven
- Carry out and conduct root cause failure analyses and investigations.
- Contribute to engineering estimates and scheduling.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders in the capacity of an Engineer.
- Provide technical expertise to all stakeholders and execute the solutions.
- Identify potential opportunities to grow the business.