Prostaff Holdings (Pty) Ltd
Minimum requirements for the role:
- A Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Science or Commerce is essential; alternatively, a minimum of 8-10 years working experience in Sales and Marketing is essential, preferably within a Large Animal Veterinary environment.
- Must have veterinary and market knowledge of Large Animals.
- Must have a strong business acumen including strategic planning, organising and forecasting.
- People management and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages as well as CRM.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably in Afrikaans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing a compelling marketing vision, mission and strategy for the LAP team.
- Developing and implementing a marketing planning process that ensures maximum potential of the LAP portfolio.
- Providing key input for the strategic planning process to the CFO and local financial team.
- Conducting market analysis and research to evaluate threats and opportunities in the market place.
- Identifying opportunities to grow new markets and evaluate portfolio potential in those areas.
- Coordinating product cost analyses, product life cycle scenarios, etc.
- Optimising net margins by using various types of leverage such as price grids (price positioning), discount pricing and special offers.
- Creating, developing and retaining an aligned, high-performing, motivated team of people to achieve the desired outcomes of the department.
- Ensuring that the LAP portfolio stays relevant in the market place.
- Ensuring the effective implementation of marketing activities and support for effective sales campaigns to optimise market share and profitability.
- Contributing to achieve targets in terms of sales, net margin, expense and EBIT.
Salary package is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.