Prostaff Scientific (Pty) Ltd
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Previous sales experience is essential.
- Previous experience having sold to the retail or wholesalers and/or manufacturers is preferred but not essential.
- Strong business acumen is essential.
- Ability to build and foster customer relationships is essential.
- Must be self-motivated, target driven and customer orientated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying and targeting possible new customers and ensuring that territory sales objectives are met.
- Promoting products and services to new key account customers.
- Cultivating long-term customer relationships in order to promote and reinforce value propositions.
- Following up on customer requests, orders placed, out of stock situations and provide feedback to customers.
- Identifying opportunities to grow the market share by planning, executing and achieving sales growth.
- Achieving monthly and yearly sales targets through planning and executing business plans for key accounts.
- Monitoring and controlling budgets on a monthly basis.
- Obtaining complete knowledge of competitor products and markets.
Salary package, including benefits, are highly negotiable depending on experience gained.