This position focuses largely on supporting the Business Development Manager role, through the active monitoring and liaising with customers on all aspects surrounding customer management. This includes but is not limited to:
- Daily monitoring of OE Portals across all clients for actions required Ito product requests, project deliverable, priced adjustments etc. Escalation of issues to Business Development Manager for guidance.
- Full responsibility for change management control with the OEM's, which includes but is not limited to:
- Full analysis of customer release data
- Plan run in and out of the product change over, including ensuring minimal obsolescence and cost exposure, whilst ensuring ideal safety stock level management for the change
- Management of change process with customer and their systems, including but not limited to:
- Inventory level management
- PPAP approval
- Introduction timing and change over
- Support the Commercial Sales Department in the management and control of forecast and call offs from all OE customers, including elevation of significant changes thereto to both customer and PFK. Active management of obsolescence / ramp up to mitigate risk for both customer and PFK;
- Driving and submitting continued value analysis across all main customer lines, to improve both PFK's costing and efficiencies, as well as customer costing and efficiencies;
- Together with OEM Business Development Manager, owning the relationship with any contract manufacturing supplier;
- Support Commercial Sales Department in managing all pricing aspects with OEM clients, particularly around cost reduction philosophies and ROE adjustments;
- Control and ease out all concerns with regards to the production, customer care, and service;
- Serve as liaison between customer support team, management and customer to improve customer service and business productivity;
- Analyse customer complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions with quality;
- Track, follow-up and resolve customer's outstanding issues in a timely fashion;
- Prepare documentation and reports on customer correspondence for future reference purpose;
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
- Provide excellent customer service through phone, e-mail, chat, etc in timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain weekly reports on customer inquiries, responses and feedback so as to develop customer service analytics and trends.