Calling all qualified professionals in the Agriculture and Food space! Our client is looking to fill the following positions in their Agri and Foods department:
* Attend to all aspects of operational matters related to the work in progress and new instructions received from the clients / branch manager.
* Set up daily inspections and nominate inspectors for the job.
* Request job file to be opened if existing client.
* Request Branch Manager to issue if new client.
* Issue work instructions to field inspectors and explain scope of work if a new client or job.
* Ensure that applicable equipment & PPE is available & issued to the inspector for the job to be carried out.
* Confirm inspector name & phone number with the client.
* Liaise with inspection sites regarding daily activities as applicable.
* Attend at the various locations / points of inspections when possible to ensure staff are adhering to instructions regarding the inspection, safety of the relevant sites, recording of all and correct information related to the inspection, quality standards are maintained.
* Regular updates via SMS or e-mail to clients where and when applicable.
* Ensure maintenance of work files in conjunction with operations assistant (e.g. record inspector names, dates, times, kilometers, field reports).
* Issue & sign reports and certificates where applicable.
* Ensure files are submitted after completion of inspection for invoicing.
* Ensure proper handling, storage, homogenizing, receipt and dispatch of samples by the store man and ensure sample register is filled in correctly.
* Submit monthly sub-contracted Inspector Invoices to HR for payment.
Skills & Competencies :
* Computer Literacy
* Attention to detail
* Good interpersonal skills
* Acts quickly and decisively.
* Demands and shares success.
* Works well under pressure.
* Matric and
* Tertiary Agriculture-related qualification.
* At least 7 years' inspections experience in Agriculture & Food Industry.