1) Teaching all areas of the English curriculum.
2) Taking responsibility for the progress of all classes taught.
3) Motivating students with enthusiastic and imaginative presentation.
4) Maintaining discipline.
5) Working with Academic Team Leader and/or THE SCHOOL Management.
6) Meeting with parents; discussing the progress of students, behavior, potential, etc. If needed.
7) Keeping up to date with any and all changes to the curriculum.
8) Representing THE SCHOOL and the high education expectations by putting forth the best efforts.
The ENGLISH Teacher must be able to teach basic English, Reading, Writing, and Speaking skills to students in the international class.
The ENGLISH Teacher doesnt necessarily need teaching experience, although any teaching or mentoring experience is a plus.
The ENGLISH Teacher will be teaching basic English skills and lessons to the students of elementary, middle or high schools. He/She will be expected to follow all educational guidelines set by THE SCHOOL and/or its affiliates. On occasion, the ENGLISH Teacher will be asked to meet and exceed contracted hours of teaching in order to improve and ensure the success of the program. He/She will be compensated for these efforts based on details of the contract.
THE SCHOOL reserves the right to add, adjust, or change General Responsibilities for the ENGLISH Teacher position as entity sees fit for the betterment of students and quality of education provided.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the role.