Up to R13 500.00 Per Month Per Month
- To capture Payroll input onto Oracle as per Payroll deadlines.
- To ensure high quality and accuracy of electronic data captured.
- To participate in administrative activities of the unit including but not limited to archiving, filing, Metro file, retrieval of documents.
Key Job Responsibility
- To timely capture Payroll related input to ensure high quality and accuracy of data.
- To identify and report technical errors with data captured to supervisors in order to correct errors.
- To file the captured data for safe record keeping purposes
- To provide administrative support for the Payroll Department
- To archive/file/retrieve payroll data
- To prepare Metro filing of payroll data
- To perform / assist with ad hoc duties as & when required.
Minimum requirements & key competency
- Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 3 / N2 / NQF Level 3 equivalent
- 1 year plus data capturing experience.
- Alpha/Alphanumeric filing Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Data capturing skills
- Data management
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Attention to detail / Accuracy
- Time management.