Penetration Tester Centurion R400k per annum
Are you an Information Security guru looking for an amazing opportunity to showcase your pentesting skills? Do you want to save the cyber world from all the bad guys but dont really want to leave home? Get in touch with me for one of the hottest Security Analyst role with a start-up consulting house that already has major clients on their books!
- 2 years of experience in Cyber Security and Incident Response field
- GIAC Penetration Tester
- Experience in Incident Response and Digital Forensic.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be Assessing IT security (systems, networks application and mobile) at an expert level.
- You will be evaluating and analysing threats, vulnerabilities, impacts and risk to any security related inconsistencies discovered from performed security assessments.
- You will be performing pen testing/ ethical hacking, vulnerability assessments and patch releases and management
- You will be expected to write reports on any relevant findings and remediation steps to be provided.
- Relevant post grad degree
- Certification of Cyber Security, Forensic and Incident Response is a plus (CISSP, ECSA, GISP, GCIH, GCFE, GCFA, CEH)
If you are a superstar and feel like this is your next best career move, please do not hesitate to reach out. It is a permanent position in Centurion, offering up to R400 000.00 per annum cost to company, negotiable based on your superstardom. Contact Zinlee on firstname.lastname@example.org or call XXX-XXXX with ZVH43543 (ref number) and we can discuss this and more opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!