Are you passionate about sales and customer service? Vacancy exists for a driven individual to be trained as a professional Financial Planner.
The purpose of this role is to provide financial planning and investment advice to clients, based on their investment and lifestyle needs and objectives, and to provide the most appropriate risk and investment portfolio for them, whilst identifying potential new business opportunities which also include corporate business and medical aid products.
Networking and prospecting to build you own professional practice under the Liberty brand.
Do you have excellent people skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and sales background or experience in the Finance or Insurance industry? Or do you have a tertiary qualification and exposure to a customer service environment. Apply today!
- Networking and prospecting to establish and maintain long-term client relationships
- Set up appointments and meet with clients in person
- Conduct detailed financial needs analysis and provide professional advice
- Create and protect the financial security and wealth of others
- Assist clients in achieving their financial goals and maintain and grow client portfolios
- Create and cultivate long-term client relationships and manage your professional practice
- Remain accredited and up to date with relevant market and industry related subjects