Responsible for managing the sales of life insurance business offered by Iemas Insurance Brokers and distributed in their assigned geographical area. This includes sales of policies, client advice, marketing actions and Key Individual functions with regards to new business.
- Compile, execute and monitor the sales strategy on provincial level.
- Compile, manage and monitor sales budget.
- Manage source development.
- Manage policy conservation and retention.
- Manage key stakeholder relations.
- People Management in terms of recruitment, performance management and training & development of employees and independent contractors
- Compile relevant management reports
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Full NQF 5 qualification recognised by the FSCA
- Regulatory Exam for Representatives (RE5)
- Regulatory Exam for Key Individuals (RE1)
- 5 years experience within the insurance industry of which 3 years should have been in a managerial capacity
- Extensive experience in sales of life insurance products in the life mass market
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Long-term Insurance products
- Practical knowledge of applicable legislation
- Computer Literacy - MS office is essential
- Valid drivers license
- Excellent communication skills
- People management skills
- Negotiations skills