Conducts in-line and/or end-line quality inspections and/or analyses final manufactured product or repairs
to ensure conformance to customer specification. Identify and investigate causes of non-conformance.
Recommend corrective action to address non-conformance
CORE KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Assisting clients to identify options and develop plans of action while providing necessary support and assistance.
- Conducts in-line and/or end-line quality inspections on all identified products.
- Inspecting equipment to identify defects.
- Inspecting equipment, cables and machinery to identify defects, and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Observing finished products to identify cracks, breaks, and other imperfections.
- Inspecting, weighing, and measuring products to verify conformance to specifications, using instruments such as micrometres, callipers, magnifiers, and rulers
- Analysing and interpreting data, manuals, and other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures.
- Recording inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
- Detecting malfunctions and taking corrective action on items or Welding Tools
- Maintaining repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective action on maintenance.
Public Bonds & Projects shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in the Companys Employment
Incomplete CVs or applications will not be considered.
If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after closing of the advert, please consider your application to
Internal candidates that wish to apply for this opportunity must inform their supervisors upon applying.
Email CV and Qualifications to the Project Manager Linah Makhubela at [email protected]