A specialist recruitment business with clients based in all the major centres of South Africa is seeking to employ a Financial Advice/Wealth Management Recruiter to join their team on a permanent/contract/consulting basis.
This is a great opportunity for one of the following experienced professionals to join this expanding business that has a flexible approach to work and has a competitive uncapped remuneration policy:
- Financial Advisor/Wealth Specialist that wants to make a slight career change by recruiting resources for clients (Corporate and owner driven businesses) instead of providing financial advice.
- HR/Recruitment Specialist with experience in the Financial Advice/Wealth Management sectors that want a flexible working environment and enjoy the pure recruitment side of the business.
Location - Our offices are based in Somerset West/Strand, but since this is an office and/or work from home position, you can be based anywhere in the Cape Town, Helderberg or Winelands region.
- Recruit (Source, evaluate and introduce) resources for Financial Services/Advice industries
- Expand on the services of this newly established division in the organisation
- Account manage and service existing clients in this sector
- Find and service new clients
- Marketing & sales for this division
- Matric plus Tertiary qualification a must, including Financial Services, HR, etc
- Regulatory Exams (RE1 or RE5) certificate will be desirable, but not essential
- Excellent people skills and ability to evaluate candidates skills, experience and suitability for potential positions in the Financial Advice & Wealth Specialist industries
- Experience in recruitment of staff and resources either as manager or as HR
- Presentable, driven self-starter that can work on their own initiative
- Excellent communicator
- Own reliable vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
- Own laptop computer
- Internet access as home
Salary This is a commission only position but includes an excellent uncapped commission structure.
Further details will be discussed with short listed candidates.