West Coast Personnel
R6 000 Per Month
Large Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeks X2 RA Scientists
- B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry or equivalent qualification as per the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
- Good knowledge of Chemistry (Analytical and Organic).
- Proven experience in pharmaceutical, GMP or chemical manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- Proven experience in compilation of documents would be advantageous
- Computer Literacy, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Access etc.
Basic Job Tasks Inclusive But Not Limited To The Following:
- Compilation and update of documents to be submitted to Regulatory Authorities. This includes compilation of Common
- Technical Documents.
- Compilation, update and/or amendment of internal documentation relating to testing and manufacture of APls. This includes production and cleaning.
- Compilation of process validation protocols and reports.
- Implementation of changes in accordance with company procedures relating to the testing and manufacturing process.
- Investigating, evaluating and reporting on process performance and changes.
- Ensuring that annual product reviews are compiled according to GMP requirements.
- Ensuring that related databases are updated to allow for capturing of API data.
Personal Attributes (Brief Summary)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and systems implementation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to critically evaluate data.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent report writing and document reviewing skills.
- Ability to perform tasks concurrently.
E-mail your CV to: anthonyjobs(at)wcp.co.za