About the Client:
Our client develops and supports software and data solutions across a variety of industries.
They want you to get ahead of the market and stay there. They offer a combination of plug and play products that can be integrated with existing systems and processes and can also be customised to client needs.
Their capabilities extend to big data engineering and bespoke software development, solutions are available as both cloud-based and hosted.
- Interfacing and communicating with development, quality assurance and the project managers.
- Forward plan the release cycles of products across the portfolio.
- Conducting release readiness reviews.
- Producing release documentation.
- Managing client expectations of the content of the release.
- Building and maintaining a release repository to manage key information:
- Building and releasing procedures.
- Releasing dependencies.
- Releasing notes.
- Deployment checklists.
- Reviewing client run books.
- Communicating release details and schedules to the business as required.
- Managing and supporting client infrastructure as required by the SIT deployments.
- Managing coordination events between us, the client business teams and the client technology teams (where necessary).
- Releasing checks on timesheet billing.
- Ensuring that the SDLC process meets all audit and compliance standards.
- Liaising with team leads to provide support the release.