South African citizens only.
Remuneration: Commission only
Benefits: Cell Phone, Desktop PC, Marketing Support
Own transport required
Travel requirement: Often
4 Agents are required for: Greenstone (Modderfontein/Edenvale) and West Rand
All applications must include:
- a CV
- a covering letter indicating the position applied for, as well as motivation for meeting the selection criteria and;
- a SARS Tax Clearance Certificate of Good Standing available from eFiling or a SARS branch.
• Excellent commission structure.
• Complete administrative backup.
• Plus a company paid cellular phone contract.
Own reliable transport not negotiable! Own vehicle and valid drivers licence.
Would be advisable to live in the area of operation as the job calls for regular travel to your Rental Area.
You will be viewing properties with owners, taking photos, listing the property on the company website, handling calls to and from clients, escorting potential tenants to the properties for viewing and completing leases and property inspections.
You will be able to work from home coming into the office a few hours a day to complete paperwork and for meetings.
You will be required to work on weekends and after hours taking calls, doing viewings and putting up and taking down your advertising signage.
You will need to achieve the NQF level 4 qualification while working.
Being a Rental Agent gives you the flexibility to work your own hours and write your own pay slip. The more effort you put in, the more reward you will get out.
Join our team and take on the challenge!