Role is ideally suited to a solutions sales person with a strong understanding of technology within the telecommunications sector.
Responsible for the management of the full sales cycle for defined vertical and Customer-base. Accountable to achieve or exceed the full Revenue target. Responsible to ensure Data Quality and integrity on Sales force is kept at the agreed levels.
- Develop, review, communicate and monitor an effective client strategy as per the MSA methodology
- Effectively manage the sales activities to meet agreed targets and corporate objectives within the agreed budgets
- Manage accounts by monitoring the level of client satisfaction at regular intervals or after each significant delivery of a product or service
- Drive a culture of accountability, manage by objective and build a high-performance team driven by customer satisfaction
- Design and execute on the account plan
Qualification and Experience:
- NQF 6: 3 year Degree/ Diploma/ National Diploma in IT/Engineering or Commerce
- 5 years ICT sales experience OR Grade 12 with 7 years ICT sales experience.