CALLING ALL MATRICULANTS OR NEWLY QUALIFIED MARKETING STUDENTS
- Are you a young, fast learning individual with a high sense of self motivation?
- Do you want to earn a great basic monthly salary and also be incentivised for hard work and great performance?
- Are you looking for a working environment that promotes initiatives and out of the box thinking along with a learning culture which promotes and provides staff to learn and grow internally?
If your answer was YES on the questions asked, then bOnline has the perfect job opportunity for you. We are seeking new recruits to join our fantastic Outbound Sales team situated in Claremont, Cape Town.
Who are we and what do we do?
- bOnline is one of UKs leading and fastest growing ICT providers offering Internet services such as Fibre, VoIP, Websites and SEO to small businesses in the UK.
- The company ranks among the top 5 best service providers on Google and Trustpilot. We have been successfully operating and servicing our UK clientele from our Cape Town offices since 2014.
- Our relaxed, yet driven working environment promotes and celebrates creative thinking and bold initiatives. When joining bOnline, you will learn to work with cutting edge systems and collaborate and work very productively.
- We also provide a great training environment and focus on developing young talent.
Where will you fit in at bOnline as an Sales Consultant?
- As part of the outbound sales team you will be a key player to our bOnline customer journey. You will determine the clients expectation and perception of who bOnline is seeing that their first point of contact will be with you. Therefor most of your day will consist of touching base with all new clientele and getting them to buy into our great services and products.
- Your daily challenge will consist of selling our great services or products offered to the startup and small business owners. All sales will be done by means of cold calling.
- You will be the expert on all our product and services and will also be answering service and product related questions on a daily basis. As part of your sales process you will be responsible managing the customers information in the database. You will also be responsible to handle customer related grievances with the focus on preserving the companies reputation at all times.
- To be part of the bOnline family you will have to be willing to go the extra mile for our customers, not only to ensure that the customers get the best possible service but also to ensure you meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.uneration:
Basic monthly salary is set at R6000 with the significant potential of earning more if minimum target is reached on monthly basis.
Incentive bonus structures are also applicable for this position.
Benefits and perks:
The company provides all of its permanent staff with medical insurance. We have undercover parking available, a great working atmosphere and a training program for the sales and services department so no previous experience required.
Working hours are set to match UK working hours.
Shift will either be 10:00 - 19:00, 11:00 - 20:00 or 12:00 -21:00 depending on daylight savings
Should you not have heard anything back from us by the end of April 2019, please accept that your application has not been successful.