Prostaff Scientific (Pty) Ltd
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Minimum Matric is essential.
- A tertiary qualification such as National diploma in Chemistry, Micro a sales or marketing qualification would be preferred.
- Previous sales experience, ideally within a technical environment is essential.
- Previous sales experience within water treatment or chemical or sales to Municipalities would be advantageous.
- Computer literacy is essential with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Sound ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying, interacting and managing senior key accounts within the Industrial, Municipal, Food, Agriculture, Beverage, Hygiene and Material Protection Markets.
- Managing sales process for the Division and ensuring sales growth and effectively managing the direct reports in order to assist in achieving the primary responsibilities.
- Working independently using expert sales and application knowledge to increase sales and effective technical backup service to major accounts.
- Performing in depth market analysis of identified growth segments providing recommendations on how to most effectively develop growth opportunities and sustainable value for the business
- Leading specific market research activities in order to identify further market/product application opportunities
- Working closely with regional teams and other functions to develop successful new offerings which will defend and/or grow market position, ensuring effective regional implementation of the global marketing programs
Salary package, including benefits, are highly negotiable depending on experience gained.