Mrp Money is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Senior Brand Manager to join their dynamic team.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that the framework of the MRP Money brand is maintained across our three product pillars Store Card, Insurance and Telecommunications.
The key focus of this role is to integrate across our five trading divisions to effectively manage and optimise multiple marketing campaigns to
- Create strong brand awareness of our MRP Money products within the market
- Acquire new customers across our MRP Money products
- Retain our most profitable customers
1. Marketing Management:
- Assist the Marketing Executive in the design and development of a multi-channel marketing strategy across our product pillars
- Develop and implement the brand communication strategy
- Design of marketing strategy aligned to sales strategy
- Lead a team of marketers to execute the marketing plan, aligned to sales strategy
- Stay abreast of marketing trends and competitors
- Manage and roll out Telecommunications, Store Card and Insurance strategies
- Report on monthly marketing campaigns and presentation of key information to the management team
- Co-ordination of quarterly post mortems to provide insight back to business on the effectiveness of various marketing initiatives with recommendations
- Ensure consistency of customer experience across a multi-channel environment.
2. Customer Engagement:
- Effectively understand our most profitable customers and what their needs are, based on data, research and sentiment from our Customer Insights Team
- Leverage this insight to effectively communicate relevant product offers across the right communication channels
- Deliver a consistent brand experience across all channels
- Understand the customer life cycle and then ensure that we increase/maintain the customers share of wallet to optimise ROI
- Development of a comprehensive understanding of MRP Moneys customer and brand