Please note :
This is a contract opportunity only and would ideally suit an individual that is available immediately / 2 weeks maximum.
We are looking for passionate analysts who are available immediately and are able to get their hands dirty across process, data and business analysis. The individual must be open to contracting.
Process documentation, BRDs, User Stories, Data Flows and Wireframes are just a few of the skills and techniques we use across the project environment. We look at solving problems across Technology and Business and choose to enable our clients for their future.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have 5 + years experience as an all-round BA (data, process and business analysis)
- Must have financial services exxperience as a Business Analyst
- University Qualification, Certificate or Diploma, aligned to relevant experience - Relevant Bachelors Degree / Diploma / recognised qualification from an accredited tertiary institution
- Experience in various project methods and principals (Agile, Waterfall, RUP)
- Ability to transfer requirement documentation into user stories and integrate into the Agile space
- Engagement across stakeholders and ability to run information gathering sessions
- Formal or practical experience in the BABOK
- Multiple process notations
- Business Writing Skills
- Presentation and Facilitation Skills
- Data Modeling based on Entity Diagram Mapping
- Repository-Based Modeling tools i.e. ARIS
- Business Change Life Cycle
- System Development Life Cycle (Waterfall, Agile, RUP)
- Quality and Risk Management
- ACORD Framework, SOA, TOGAF, ARCHIMATE
- Gather, interpret and document requirements (business, functional and technical)
- Participate in the solution design process
- Participate in (ensuring/enabling) data integrity, quality and governance
- Define the success criteria, document test cases and provide support across the test environments
- Analyse, deconstruct and map existing and new business processes
- Align data sources, flows, storage and reporting
- Provide assistance to solution delivery on implementation and training.
IQbusiness is committed to sustainable growth and transformation, we embrace diversity and employ previously disadvantaged individuals