This is a large environment pushing their enterprise towards micro services; with that in mind, they are hoping that you will be interested in coming on board to design & build their API platforms.
It is a corporate scale business, that brings all of the good things that come with it medical, pension, loads of leave + a variety of untaxed benefits that could make a huge difference to your quality of life.
This is early stage new development. You will have a hand to play not only in the build but the thought that goes into that build.
Youre going to work with some great minds across the country.
You will find yourself playing with all sorts of tools; ranging from the standard .NET based platforms, through mobile, through Devops & into the cloud.
There are multiple roles open, at various levels. So this will be very broad. Get in touch, if this resonates with you
- Youve been coding for several years commercially. Anything from 8 years and up
- Your go-to place tends to be .NET but you are fully capable of working in other tech.
- You have strong Web Api and Rest skills.
- You are well versed with APi development practices using Restful tools.
- In all likelihood, youve built of ton of this just under another name SOA, EDI, WCF, SOAP etc through your life.