Software Factory (SF) within the Information Technology Service Operations (ITSO), is a service provide for development work. We provide development for key systems in GIT, such as E-Forms, Eskom Tender Bulletin site, Supplier registrations, GenTLC, Loadshedding, Customer Network Link, Scada, Geographical Information System (GIS- TIPS) etc.
- Responsibility to translate functional specifications into technical requirements,
- Ensuring delivery of all K2 BlackPearl technical integration requirements.
- Responsibility to install, configure and setup K2 BlackPearl workflow, including mappings and modifications or customizations.
- Develop on the K2 BlackPearl platform.
- Document all code created.
- Execute Unit Testing and be available to support further teting phases.
- Support training material development activities
- Execute tasks according to the project plan.
- Report status of tasks to Team as required.
- Identify and escalate issues.
- Participate in project risk assessments and mitigation planning and elimination.