- Supervises the activities of assigned Mine Engineering personnel.
- Designs and schedules mine development to ensure current and future ore production requirements. Designs ore extraction from mine. Schedules ore extraction based on production requirements. Analyses stope feasibility, cost analysis to ascertain economical extraction of ore. Evaluates ore zones for optimum mining method and Schedules ore production to optimise ore reserves.
- Performs cost analysis for all mining activities.
- Evaluates, designs, and monitors open pit. Determines ground support requirements and monitors implementation.
- Designs mine services distribution. Ensures all facilities are safely designed.
- Analyses and compiles monthly and yearly statistical production reports for Managements review, comment and information. Develops yearly ore production schedule for budget estimates. Develops monthly ore production schedule to offset any variance in yearly schedule.
- Analyses production processes i.e. blasting techniques, cycle times, manpower allotments haulage rates, loading capacities etc to ensure optimum levels of activities.
- Compiles mine production statistics daily. Produces a daily, monthly and yearly mine production report for managements review and appropriate action.
- Safety and Environment (HSE) programs, policies and procedures. Attends regular HSE meetings and conducts such meetings within own area.
- Participates in the training of Saudi nationals who may be assigned to his unit from time to time.
- Performs other similar or related such as; budgeting, ore reserve calculations, project evaluation, as instructed.
- Bachelors degree in Mining engineering
- 3 years or more experience in mining engineering
- Good knowledge of English
- Drivers License.