Super Star Full Stack Senior Java Developer required for an amazing company based in Pretoria!
Java Developer Pretoria R720 000 per annum
We are on the search for a Full stack Java Developer that is a super star to join a team of 10+ Developers
Leading Enterprise Risk solutions, environment requires a Full Stack Senior Java Developer for their expanding team. The projects will be specifically building Enterprise risk solution engines. You will be required to propose an innovative solution design to meet the business requirements.
You will be working in an environment that is challenging and dynamic with a vibrant atmosphere and freedom to bounce ideas off fellow techies.
- Java EE 1.7
- Full Stack Experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 5+ years of development experience in software development
- Strong Java background and expertise in related open source technologies
- Prototype JS preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of web application architecture
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Secure programming - Knowledge of common threats and avoiding exploitable code.
- Strong MSSQL/MySQL experience
- Good understanding of software development design patterns
- Understanding of software systems used in the development process:
- Code versioning SVN
- Release management Hudson
- Issue Tracking JIRA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Afrikaans
- Ability to stay informed of software development related technology trends & best-practises
- BSc Degree or IT related degrees
- Plan, design & develop solutions in isolation or within a larger team.
- Create release notes for functionality affecting developers or end-users.
- Conduct or assist with code quality reviews of developers.
- Conduct or assist with troubleshooting and debugging of developed solutions in development or client production environments.
- Attend and provide input in client meetings relating to technical and / or architecture requirements or policies.
- Research and implementation of new third-party libraries / architecture / tools.
- Conduct internal training sessions on developed APIs and / or best practises as and when patterns of discrepancies occur.
- Present developed solutions to internal or, on ad-hoc basis, to external clients.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is GZ35686 which is a permanent position based in Pretoria offering a salary of R720 000 per annum cost to company negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Garth on garth at e dash merge dot co dot za or call him on 0 1 1 4 6 3 3 6 3 3 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www e dash merge dot co dot za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you havent heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position