CapitaSA is seeking a motivated Customer-Centric individual who is ready to provide world class customer service by living Capitas culture and values. In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of Learning and Development Co-ordinators
- Manage a team of Learning and Development Co-ordinators
- Oversee the efficient co-ordination of all logistical arrangements made within the training space
- Managing the calendar for the training venues and resources at all sites, ensuring that there is always up-to-date information available on venue allocations and resources
- By conducting regular audits, ensure all training equipment is fully operational and make alternative arrangements if needed
- Ensure all training venues are fully operational including liaising with relevant departments for any maintenance work required
- Manage all bookings for external speakers in training sessions
- Supervise the printing and binding of all training materials
- Ensure optimum stock levels of all stationery required for training
- Compile new induction trackers for trainers
- Oversee the distribution, collection and storage of all training-related documentation
- Provide administrative support and assistance in terms of skills development on a continuous basis
- Compile and distribute weekly reports on trainer evaluation feedback
- Compile and send weekly learner and department information to relevant parties
- Develop and distribute all CBT reports and manage completions
- Compile and oversee all Skills Development, Employment Equity and BBBEE reporting and administration as required
- Participate in representing the Department in all ISO and Compliance related matters and requirements and Assumes accountability for the Business Units compliance practices
- Reports all Health & Safety incidents to the Occupational Health and Safety Officer on site.
- Implements, maintains, and manages the cascading of all relevant Capita policies & procedures to team members.
- Implement and practice the Capita Values through practical application of the behaviours required as a VALUES champion and actively pursue our promise of a great experience again and the purpose of helping to enable others.