A Digital Solutions Architect to provide architecture expertise in building solutions across multiple digital channels including mobile, tablet, portals and web.
Depending on the business needs the role may include presenting to key internal digital stakeholders, working on project bids, through to working on delivery projects. Youll be expected to define the technical solution, manage key technical risks and help shape the delivery of our solutions. In particular, an architecting solution to meet high performance, availability and security requirements.
Scope of work/supply
Responsibilities to include:
Digital/Mobility Solutions Architect
- Governing and implementing the integration of all solutions and their integration patterns.
- Providing expertise and consulting to all projects within our delivery function about integration, interfaces and data flows and technologies.
- Creating, designing and reviewing solution architecture documents at high quality standards.
- Researching new technologies to optimize the current solutions and to make them sustainable for the future, applying in-house standards and market best practices.
- Consult with new projects to provide Digital Marketing and eCommerce architectural guidance.
- Gathering Clients Digital requirements and translating them to technical solutions and systems design.
- Utilizes their knowledge and experience of web/mobile solution and deployment architectures (Large scale, High Availability)
- Utilizes their deep understanding of software design principles, including object oriented, functional programming and APIs in creating custom software solutions or modifying package solutions including integration.
- Understands and can drive quality in a delivery project, from documentation to code and testing.