Senior Software Developer (mrp Mobile) - mrpIT
Mr Price Group
We are recruiting an experienced Software Developer to join the mrpIT team focusing on strategic development within the mrpmoney area of our business, including financial services and telecommunications.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Business analysis obtain business requirements and provide an analysis of the requirements and impact.
- Research appropriate solutions and provide technical expertise and recommendations.
- Identify opportunities that can improve the efficiency of business processes
- Develop, enhance and maintain technical solutions that conform both to user requirements and specified architectural design with minimal supervision in well designed and efficient code.
- Define scope, tasks and duration of the solution based on business requirements.
- Participate in prioritization through the project implementation process
- Use development frameworks, methodologies, and procedures to facilitate application design and delivery according to technical specifications.
- Design and write test cases for developer testing and document the system specifications.
- Review code from peer developers to ensure that they are in line with coding standards and perform necessary testing (Stress, Integration and Unit).
- Provide mentorship to junior developers to assist them in their growth and proficiency
- Work with the international Support Team to schedule fixed releases and hot fixes (Where applicable)
- Create the release by building the application, documenting it and setting up the configuration.
- Migrate applications into applicable environments.
- Conduct post implementation monitoring.
- Complete and maintain relevant documentation
- Assist in problem resolution to the support team through problem research