Can you creatively design a user interface that is very customer centric in an exciting future orientated start-up business area?
Exciting new fintech client is seeking a Senior UX Designer to make a meaningful difference to their customers daily by providing them with smart and easy ways to make the most of their money.
The team you would be working in - is part of the core team that is largely diversified and dynamic, who are equally comfortable with pushing boundaries - traditional thinking and rolls up their sleeves to deliver against tight deadlines.
- A strong track record of delivery
- Strong understanding of design principles
- Solid understanding of user-centred design and UX principles
- Broad understanding of internet related technologies and standards
- Good knowledge of web development and CMS packages
- Strong computer skills - keeping abreast of emerging technologies in fintech and new media, particularly design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong conceptual skills
- Mobile and app interface design
- Illustration skills (vector & 3D)
- Power Point and Prezi design experience
- Good communication skills
- The ability to actively listen and extract relevant, key information
- A passion for learning
- The ability to take direction, as well as motivate own design choices
Advantageous Abilities Can you?
- Produce designs for digital marketing material: e.g. banners, mailers, promo pages
- Produce HTML for mailers and promo pages
- Produce visual designs from UX wireframes
- Work within the parameters FNB brand guide lines whilst challenging the status-quo
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions
- Be creative and original
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Work well in a diversified team
- Be self-motivated
- Work responsibly when unsupervised
- Collaborate effectively with multiple departments
Reference number for this role is GZ36461 as a UX Designer which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering one year fixed term contract that is negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Garth on garth @e-merge .co .za or call her on 0 1 1 4 6 3 3 6 3 3 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you havent heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position