JOB SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The incumbent will be responsible to control a single medium to small site or a section of a large construction project from commencement to completion. Responsible for ensuring that proper handover to clients in consultation with site management is well executed.
- Provides administrative and technical support to the various functions within the Building Business Unit
- Provides technical support in the implementation of projects
- Generates technical engineering documentation for procurement of goods or services
- Responsible for review of technical drawings
- Adheres to Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) policies and procedures
- Builds and maintains relationships with the relevant stakeholders
- A relevant Bachelors Degree within the Construction field
- Relevant Qualification in Building (Bachelor of Building Science; BSc Civils; Technical Diploma/Construction Management.
- At least 5 to 8 years related work experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Has a basic understanding of the various engineering disciplines
- Good planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Resilient and able to work in an organisation that is constantly changing due to development and growth
- Has good written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of SHE requirements and compliance requirements
- Good knowledge of Building Construction/Engineering software programmes
- Apply Good Governance Principles
- Adhere to principles and values
- Deal effectively with change
- Enthusiastically productive
- Maintain focus and self-control
- Maintaining effective relationships
- Sharing functional expertise
Please email CV and latest copy of payslip to email@example.com
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information contact:
Patricia Clarke on 0123480279
Executive Consultant: Project Controls and Construction