- BSc/BEng in Civil Engineering
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Experience in maintenance or repairs of civil infrastructure
Job Purpose (but not limited to):
- As part of specialty engineers responsible for the continuous improvement and maintenance of bridges and the, you will be responsible for site supervision.
- The successful candidate will have experience of, civil site agent duties on projects including roads, bridges and maintenance and repairs of the above mentioned.
- You will ensure that the highest quality build standards are achieved whilst ensuring the health & safety of site workers is never compromised.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Site Supervision: To provide site agent duties such as quality control, monitoring of progress of works on site, completion of daily and weekly reports
Connect with your future!
Visit our Web site Hi-Tech.co.za to upload your updated CV or to see more hot jobs.
Call Isheksha Maharaj Singh on JHB 442-0644
Hi-Tech Consulting is established in the Consulting market for more than 20 years with many opportunities in permanent recruitment with Employers of Choice in SA!
The Hi-Tech Team are recruitment leaders and serve people. We strive to understand, support, educate, coach, consult and develop people in all aspects of recruitment. Whether we consult on interview strategies to clients or coaching candidates on their next career move or keeping our consultants abreast of the latest recruitment trends, our aim is to serve people.
Your application will be managed with the greatest of confidentiality and professionalism.
Hi-Tech is part of the Anthropi Group of companies.
Please note If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions
Hi-Tech Website: hi-tech.co.za
Like us on Facebook: Hi-Tech Recruitment
Follow us on Twitter: @HiTechRectuits
Call us now (011) 442 0644