Main Purpose: To coordinate the execution of site activities in accordance with the planned contracted scope of work, client requirements and budget constraints, and to manage additional work as and when required to enhance project profitability.
Key Performance Areas include:
- Scheduling, planning and managing the execution of project activities on site.
- Providing guidance and assistance to subordinates to ensure high standards of work performance and motivation.
- Coordinating and optimising applicable resource requirements in accordance with the project plan.
- Managing and reporting on the performance of individuals and teams, implementing development or disciplinary action where required.
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards, processes and procedures.
- Effectively communicate across levels and with the client ensuring that the Project Manager is included in client communications.
- Controlling the resources and budgeted man hours to ensure that they remain within project parameters.
- Taking accountability for complete project safety compliance.
- Managing the site and all maintenance or project activities in line with the agreed contract.
- Taking required action and ensuring that site personnel also act with regards to early warnings, claims and compensations events.