Darling Olives located on the farm Alexanderfontein in the Darling district, has a vacancy available for a Junior Tasting Room Assistant: Wine and Olive Sales.
The suitable candidate should be young, energetic, passionate and confident for this task. Experience is not of paramount importance, the applicant must have a willingness and eagerness to learn.
The person will report directly to the owner.
The following should be part of the candidate's makeup.
- Tertiary qualification (Tourism, Wine and Olive Sales) will be to her advantage.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Must be bilingual.
- Must have good communication skills and interpersonal relations.
- Must be able to stay patient and act calmly and in a professional manner at all times.
- Have natural marketing / sales skills.
- Must be willing to work weekends, some public holidays and during school holidays.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Be computer literate for the execution of basic administrative duties.
A market-related remuneration package is offered.
Service acceptance as soon as possible.