The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
INFORMAL SETTLEMENTS, WATER AND WASTE SERVICES ENGINEERING ASSET MANAGEMENT
Senior Professional Officer: Electrical
TCOE: COMMENCING FROM R694 272 PER ANNUM REF. NO: WS 167/17 CAPE TOWN
Key performance areas:
- Performing Wellfields monitoring and data collection
- Performing borehole volumetric, step drawdown testing and water sampling
- Performing sampling and lab analysis of ground and final water
- Monitoring, analyses and recording of biofouling/clogging of boreholes and equipment
- Using instrumentation to measure water levels, water quantities, borehole production, etc.
- Drafting minor reports of condition assessment of borehole water, equipment and other operational aspects
- Updating data records
- Assisting groundwater specialist and other authorities with related tasks
- Arranging tools, equipment and transporting of equipment required
- Assessing and assisting environmental requirements and inspections
- Performing driving duties.