- Tenant management and maintenance
- Building DNA charter control. (Access control and security, cleaning, energy management, building control sheets)
- Building upgrade work and soft conversions
- Legal and compliance
- Consult with management team to get inputs and to devise strategy to ensure all Repair and Maintenance is effective and cost effective and in line with best practice.
- Explore new contractors and suppliers through an extensive due diligence process to ensure our cost is kept under control and that we keep up to best practice and industry changes.
- Provide feedback in weekly operational meetings and ensure actions steps are followed through.
- Make sure your team and subordinates know exactly what is expected of them.
- Need to work closely with the finance department to ensure your process and theirs are compatible.
- Motivate and present the budget requirements for the Technical.
- Implement, maintain have clear guidelines and performance management tools for your staff.
- Create an environment of promoting people internally.
- Continues self-development, want the person to extensively read and keep abreast with industry
- Ensure Standardisation of all processes.
- Good report writing skills. Would be required to make presentation to internal IC and team.
- English proficiency (Essential).
- Computer literacy of MS Office, Excel (Essential).
- Drivers license (Essential)
- Over 5-year experience in Property / Facilities Management (Essential).
- Good report writing experience (Essential).
- Property related experience (Advantageous
- Degree (Essential).
- Engineering or Quantity Surveying Degree (Advantageous)
- Property Related Qualifications (Important).
- Energy Optimisation Qualifications (Advantageous)
- Project Management Qualification (Advantageous
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more engineering jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Executive Consultant: Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Property Development