The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and conducting marketing proposals and presentations.
- Resolving customer complaints regarding capital equipment sales in a timely manner.
- Providing timely, accurate and competitive proposals on all enquiries while striving to maintain optimum profit margin.
- Maintaining accurate records of all internal and external correspondence, pricing, offers and activity reports.
- Generating new prospects through marketing, presentations and networking activity.
- Preparing costing, determining margin as well as preparing pricing schedules.
- Maintaining and improving sales, market and competitor knowledge.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the companys products.
- Conferring with existing and potential customers, industry bodies and other relevant individuals and organisations to identify needs and match these to the companys capabilities.
- Submitting activity reports to the department manager.
- Running trials in factories with technical support in order to proactively identify solutions and new opportunities to sell specialist instrumentation and services.
- Compiling proposals and quotes for relevant decision makers.
- E-mail CVs to email@example.com
Salary package, including benefits, are highly negotiable depending on experience gained.