Prostaff Holdings (Pty) Ltd
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Tertiary Qualification in Chemistry, Water, Biochemistry or Engineering is essential.
- Previous experience working within the surface water treatment or chemical manufacturing or water treatment or related Industry is essential.
- Knowledge and skills within the Surface Water market are required.
- Will consider a graduate with 1-2years working experience
- Computer Literacy is essential with working knowledge of MS packages.
- Must have good leadership and team management skills.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the required sales growth for the division in order to achieve sales budgets and profitability goals.
- Work independently using expert sales and application knowledge to develop and increase sales and effective technical backup service to major accounts within the Surface Water segment.
- Ensuring that good business relationships are maintained with all customers at all times through the provision of effective technical and sales support.
- Conducting specific market research activities in order to identify further market/product application opportunities while maintaining current market share.
- Working with related sectors within the region to assist in business development across the group as well as continuing to develop sales and technical skills.
- Constantly developing sales and technical skills.
- Providing technical services, conducting surveys, running field trials and completing necessary documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Salary highly negotiable based on experience gained.