The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying the maximum number of high probability prospects and developing a robust sales pipeline.
- Defining needs and requirements for international markets and customers.
- Managing opportunities for equipment and process solutions from the initial concept, through to the successful order and installation.
- Preparing tenders and offers.
- Conducting and coordinating effective customer visits, communication and follow ups.
- Handing over test results with alternative solutions to customers.
- Compiling budgets.
- Developing international market strategies and sales plans.
- Conducting international client visits.
- Submitting monthly activities report and quarterly plan updates to department management.
- Managing opportunities and updating progress on the Master Project List on a weekly basis.
- Keeping abreast of market trends.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the companys products and services.
- Researching competitors which includes market strategies and pricing philosophy.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Managing group subsidiaries and agents regarding markets, products and project pipeline which includes updating and using prospect management tools and international visits.
- Compiling standard costing sheets, maximizing profitable margins, preparing and pricing schedules for international markets.
- Controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Attending general monthly sales department meetings.
- Attending technical and working group as required to do so.
Planning and Reporting:
- Reporting on actual progress versus plan (both strategic plans and budget).
- Providing timely feedback to the sales manager regarding performance.
- Maintaining accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports.
- Facilitating test work and liaising with the Engineering Department on client requirements and test results.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Email CV to [email protected]
Salary package, including benefits, are negotiable depending on experience gained.