Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for a Transformation Officer (Senior) to be based in Durban, Umhlanga.
- Completed relevant degree with Accounting.
- Valid drivers license.
- 2 years experience within the BBBEE field.
- Understanding of new BEE codes and BEE verification process.
- Good communication, and reporting skills.
- Intermediate MS Excel experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the departments to achieve set B-BBEE goals.
- Documenting and analyzing the required information and data to produce for reports.
- Calculate preliminary scorecard reports to show results for the entities for approval.
- Collect & maintain data base for valid BEE certificates for all entities including the Non-Gambling.
- Assist in gathering information from all relevant parties for annual BEE verification.
- Assist with the annual BEE accreditation process.
- Maintain and keep records of BEE statutory codes and procedures.
- Work with CSI coordinators/ Area and Regional Managers in planning and executing Socio Economic Development (SED) programmes required by the business.
- Work with CSI coordinators/ Area and Regional Managers in planning and executing Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) programmes required by the business.
- Ensure compliance and that targets are met for SED & ESD programmes as required by the business.
- Ensure SED and ESD programmes are done and completed within the time frame stipulated.
- Responsible for the WFG and BET (all NGE) CSI & ESD programmes making sure they are implemented timeously.
- Present plans based on research, cost, considering ideas and strategies for the NGE CSI & ESD programmes.
- Ensure NGE team members participate in all CSI efforts.
- Perform adhoc tasks that might be required.
Skills and competencies:
- Must have excellent problem solving abilities.
- Excellent planning and organisational ability
- Must have a strong sense of accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be result driven.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please note that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.