WORLD CLASS Oracle SOA Developer FINANCING GIANT R600K R650K per annum
Dreams and stories have been woven about an opportunity where Oracle SOA Developers have the chance to be the best they can be with the backing of 40 years of rich history and success. This phenomenal company has a wide reach in South African and Europe and its success has proven that ALL DREAMS TO COME TRUE! If you have an undeterred spirit for designing, developing and supporting solutions, look no further!! Apply TODAY!
- BSc Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems or related
- Oracle Certification a plus!
- 3+ years experience in SOA Architecture
- 5 years experience in system design and design methodologies
- MUST HAVE SKILLS: SOA Developer, SOA Product Development, SOA Patterns, Oracle J-Developer, Oracle BPEL 11g, Oracle Service Bus 11g, Oracle Registry and Repositry, Oracle Weblogic
- Coordinate with the technical team, Oracle support, DBA, IT Infrastructure, Technical consultant and/or other Functional consultants for implementing bug fixes/ SR resolution.
- Unit testing and assisting with deployment of developed components.
- Managing an end to end SOA lifecycle from SOA architecture design, governance modelling & design, development, testing, SOA adoption and Support.
For a match made in heaven, send your CV today!
The reference number for this position is NDXXX-XXXX. This a PERMANENT opportunity based in Johannesburg, offering a salary of R600K R650K CTC per annum.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates.
Email Nicole on email@example.com
Alternatively call her on XXX-XXXX to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you havent heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position